Monday, April 12, 2010

The Life and Times of Trevor Loux...Part One

Well now that the only thing on my mind is life, or at least it is lately, I figured I may as well explain how I started off.

My earliest memory I can remember is at my Papas house. My papa is my Dads dad. This was when i had to have been 3, give or take. I was watching cartoons and playing with action figures. My great-grandmother was still alive from what I remember. Thats really all I rememeber at that age. Move on up to about 4 or so. I was in the car with one of my routine ear infections and my mom and dad used to drive me around the block or parking lot to soothe me. Fast forward to maybe 4 and a half or 5 and mom and dad split. I can remember dads rented house while he lived there with his then girlfriend now wife. It was spring or summer from memory, sunny and warm. "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" was on and I got bored and touched a cactus. Then fast forward to Christmas. At dads. I got one of those "Toy Story" aliens and some foam tubes and connectors where you could make huge like dinosaurs or spaceships. Then move on to about a year later and me and mom are in our own house. I don't rememeber a whole lot but it was lonely even at that age. The only memory at that house was spilling the sewing basket and dropping needles on the ground and mom stepped on one...

Thats part 1. of my life...

...To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment